Sunday, June 26, 2011

Plan for success: Career Goals - Knowledge and Skills Activity 2

Three skills that will help me in my career that I want to develop this year:

SKILLAcceptance
  • By six weeks from now, I will find a person I have a problem with and talk to them
  • By four months from now, I will better understand people I get mad at by understanding their differences.
  • By the end of this year, I will have brought myself into a more peaceful mindset by letting go of the frustration that not accepting others for what they are brings me.

SKILLGoal Setting
  • By six weeks from now, I will set a bare bones guideline for Gore Noir Magazine
  • By four months from now, I will have a marketing plan for LF clothing.
  • By the end of this year, I will have long term plans and an exit strategy for both of my businesses. 


SKILLTeamwork
  • By six weeks from now, I will reach out and find people to help me with my magazine.
  • By four months from now, I will have a team set up and their roles set forth.
  • By the end of this year, I will have a group that I can take a leadership role with and guide them in the direction I want the magazine to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment